Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Back (finally) in 2008






So, I think I'm going to be a fair weather blogger...my mom informed me my blog was "so last year" and Mary Beth let me know I had broken the first rule of blogging...BLOG! Sorry to my faithful 2 readers. I'll try to do better.



I guess I'll begin with my favorite subject...Kendall. Of course being the boastful mom I am, I have to tell you how cute she was today. She had on a new outfit from Christmas. She looked so pretty I had to take her picture before school! I know most parents just take pictures of their kids before school on the first day of school, but I can't help it. She is so dang cute!!
OK, that's all I have time for now, but hopefully the adorable picture will satisfy my 2 readers until I have time for more. Sorry, 3 readers, Jacy, I know you're loyal too, you just don't post comments!!








4 comments:

  1. I am sure you have already taught Kendall about the shoes matching the purse rule. Poor girl! I have no problem wearing a "Freeman Family Fun Fan Club" shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that my name comes up under the czichos family, but we decided at christmas that we should have a family blog and i would keep it updated...... but it has been a challenge for me to set up b/c computers are not my best friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.