Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites

Friday brings out the happiness and joy in me!  Today I'm sharing my top five favorite things from this week.

One
I didn't do a Valentine's Day Recap, but we had a great day!  I snapped this shot of my little sweethearts after church on Sunday.  They make my heart pitter-patter!


This little girl was all about Valentine's Day...can you blame her...red, pink, hearts, flowers, chocolate...that's what little girls dreams are made of!

Valentine's Night = Date Night


Two
Speaking of Valentine's Day...my sweet husband surprised me with these!  I have a slight addiction to Kendra Scott earrings.  Hey, there are worse things to be addicted to!  My other Kendra's are from her Classic Collection, so I'm stepping out of my comfort zone a tiny bit with these, BUT I love them!  I have managed to incorporate blue into my wardrobe all week, so I could wear them!


 Three
I am hooked on the mini-series The People vs. O.J. Simpson!  I know what is going to happen, yet I am on the edge of my seat the entire time.  I'm not going to go into more details, because I don't want to give away the ending (haha), but if you're into Hollywoodized True Crime, you should give it a try!  


Four
Blueberry infused cheese!  Stop it!  Get out of town!  It's so good!  This cheese was introduced to me at the same supper club where those amazing pork chops I told you about on Wednesday were made!  It's the weirdest thing, because it almost tastes like you are eating a blueberry bagel with cream cheese, but you aren't eating the carb laden bagel.  #WinWin
I also love the cheese board, made from beautiful olive wood, that my sister-in-law brought us back from her trip to the Vatican.  



Five
We officially have a letterman (or is it letterwoman) in our house!  Kendall worked hard for that jacket!  Those long hours of practice, early mornings and late nights paid off a little yesterday when my little, darling came out of the school toting this thing!  Way to go Kendall!  You make your mom proud.  

Make sure you follow me on Facebook, to see what I'm doing the rest of the week!  What are some of your favorite things of the week? 

I'm linking up with lots of other fun bloggers for Friday Fun...be sure to check them out!
Erika, Andrea and Narci at Friday Favorites
September Farm and The Farmer for Oh Hey, Friday!
April for Five on Friday
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Caitlin for High Five Friday

Have a great weekend!

Emily

8 comments:

  1. Where did you find that cheese? It sounds delicious. We are going out tomorrow night for our Valentine's date!! Looking forward to a much needed date night! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the cheese at Market Street. It's addicting! Hope you have a great date night!!

      Delete
  2. YES i was just talking about the show in my post a well. TWINS ha. its crazy right?! so glad i came across your blog through the linkup and i can't wait to read more! hope you'll stop by mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Bronco scene was intense; and I knew he was going to make it out alive!!

      Delete
  3. I just tried on those Kendra Scott earrings yesterday - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with any Kendra Scott!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Those earrings are really pretty! That blue suits you. And the cheese sounds AMAZING! I'm not a huge "chow down on cheese" kind of girl, but it sounds super yummy! Hope you're having a great weekend! Glad you joined us at H54F!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Katie! I'm happy I found your link up!

      Delete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.