My sweet, little princess turns three today!
In honor of her birthday, and because I love a good top ten list, I am sharing ten things I love about my precious Jentry.
10. I adore her compassion! She loves to hug, cuddle and help people out. Her love language is definitely words of affirmation. She is always telling me I'm the best mom world!
9. She's my little performer and loves to sing and dance in the living room. I hope it's a long while before the impromptu after dinner performances end.
8. I love that the first thing she says every morning (literally within 30 seconds of waking up) is "Are we going somewhere today?" She loves to go!
7. Speaking of going, she runs everywhere she goes! She moves with a purpose, that's for sure.
6. I love that she calls band aids headbands, and I hope she never realizes that's not the correct name.
5. The four words that come out of her mouth the most are: "Can I help you?" I hope she always has a servant heart. It doesn't matter if I'm cooking, folding laundry or taking out the trash, she wants to help.
4. I love her prayers. Sometimes she's controversial in her prayers and thanks Jesus for God. This upsets Jess and he yells, "You can't thank Jesus for God. Jesus didn't make God!" But, we let it slide because explaining theology to a three year old is tricky...
3. I love how much she loves her Daddy. I happen to love him, too! I know the bond they share, and the tenderness in their relationship will be huge in her self-confidence as she grows up.
2. I just can't get enough of that little face! Jentry's smile lights up the room, and her silly faces make me laugh.
1. Last, but certainly not least, I love that she loves to go to church and school. Why wouldn't she? She's surrounded by some pretty fabulous people there. She's met some of her favorite friends at these places, and I cannot wait to watch them grow up together.
Happy 3rd birthday to my beautiful girl!!