Saturday, April 4, 2020

Opening the Vault...

Welcome!  I have had a few friends suggest that I revive my blog during this quarantine time.  It's like they think I have an abundance of free time, but let me tell you, these jigsaw puzzles aren't going to put themselves together!  I have gone back and forth with the decision, but have decided to temporarily open the vault for a limited time.  That sounds official, doesn't it?

So, take this time to walk down memory lane with me, see what we were up to four years ago, laugh a little at my expense, or get a new dinner idea.  I haven't decided if I'll be adding new blog content, but I hope you will enjoy some of my previous posts.

Speaking of dinner, here are a few of my most popular recipe posts you can make tonight!

It's a little chilly tonight, this Tortellini Soup would definitely hit the spot.



Make tonight a date night in and enjoy my husband's favorite, Cream Cheese Chicken.


This Foil Packet Salmon is one of my guilt-free favorites.  


Leave room for dessert!  This Sopapilla Cheesecake is always a favorite!  


Or, if you're already thinking about breakfast tomorrow, check out my Never Fail Quiche. 



Make sure you look under the food tab for more recipes! 

Thanks for checking in, friends!  Who knows, maybe I will be back soon with a new recipe idea!  Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see your blog back up & running! You have an amazing gift.
    Sopapilla Cheesecake is my favorite! I'm going to have to try your quiche.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.