1. Spaghetti Pie from Gwen's Nest
2. Sour Cream Beef Enchiladas from Mrs. Criddle's Kitchen
*also good with chicken
3. Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole from Joy Filled Eats
4. Mini Taco Stuffed Peppers from The Girl Who Ate Everything
5. Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia from Gramma's in the Kitchen
6. Crockpot Pork Carnitas from Melissa d:Arabian
7. Spinach & Feta Stuffed Flank Steak from Emily Bites
8. Mommy's Meatloaf from Briana Thomas
9. One Pan Chicken & Veggies from Tasty
10. Chicken Noodle Soup from Darcie's Dishes
*I use rotisserie chicken
And a few of my own that I have featured on the blog, just in case you missed them:
11. Chicken Tacos & 2 Other Game Day Snacks
14. Cheesy Pesto Chicken
15. Stuffed Pork Chops
16. Foil Packet Salmon
17. Tex Mex Quinoa
Now, because my oldest child despises odd numbers, I'm going to throw in something sweet to end you meal. I made this for Bunko last week and it was amazing, not to mention sugar free and low carb!
18. No Bake Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from All Day I Dream About Food
I hope you'll check out some of these delicious low carb, Trim Healthy Mama friendly dishes. What are some of your "go to" healthy dinners?
Thanks for stopping by!