In no particular order, TV Shows You Need To Binge Watch ASAP...
10. Friends: If you haven't watched Friend, what are you waiting for? It is one of the only shows that can make me laugh out loud. Jump on the Friends bandwagon now. #Pivot
(Picture from Netflix...obviously)
(Picture from Netflix)
8. Parenthood: I think this may be one of my favorite shows ever (keep reading to hear about my VERY favorite)! Even my husband watched this one! Just try it. If you aren't a Zeke Braverman fan after three episodes, let me know.
(Picture from netflixlife.com)
7. Gilmore Girls: This show made me want to pack my bags and move to Stars Hollow. Gilmore Girls is lighthearted and funny. It follows the relationship of a young "hip" mom, Lorelai, raising her responsible, intelligent daughter, Rory. Their relationship is so authentic. Lauren Graham portrays Lorelai in Gilmore Girls, and Sarah in Parenthood, so if you like one of these series, try the other.
(Picture from Netflix)
6. The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story: This series just aired this past spring. If you missed it, I highly recommend it. I know what you're thinking, "I already know how it ends, why watch it?" I already knew how it ended, too, but was on the edge of my seat while watching some parts. I really enjoyed the acting, and all the 90's references.
(Picture from fxnetworks.com)
5. Everwood: Everwood aired in the early 2000's and quickly became one of my favorites. In fact, it came on on Monday nights, and my first thought Monday morning was always, "If I can make it through this day, I get to watch Everwood tonight!" That's some Monday motivation right there. The show is about a successful New York doctor, whose wife passes away leaving him to raise his two children alone. He moves to the beautiful, quaint town of Everwood, Colorado and becomes the local doctor that everyone knows and trusts. Again, this is a feel good, family drama, similar to Parenthood and Gilmore Girls.
(Picture from dvd.netflix.com)
(Picture from Wikipedia)
3. Big Brother: I haven't watched every Big Brother season, but I have watched a few and they are always entertaining. Big Brother 18, yes you read that right, there have been EIGHTEEN seasons (and that's just in the U.S.), will start airing later this month, but if you can't wait until then, you can always find a previous season to watch. I recommend Season 16.
(Picture from cbs.com)
2. Nashville: I'm still sad about Nashville being cancelled. It was one of the few "current" shows I watched. You may remember that I am not a huge country music fan, if you read another one of my Top Ten lists, but this show was still one of my favorites. Sadly, there aren't too many seasons, so it shouldn't take long to watch.
(Picture from abc.com)
1. Friday Night Lights: I saved the best for last. My VERY favorite show EVER was Friday Night Lights. It is the epitome of Small Town, Texas. I really don't even know where to start...Crash Williams...Tammy Taylor....Tim Riggins....Coach...Matt Saracen's grandmother...Buddy Garrity...the characters are people I can relate to. We all know those people in our community. Don't think for a minute that this is just about football, because it is about so much more. It's about neighbors, it's about family, it's about community. I'm just going to leave you with some parting words straight out of the Dillon Panther's mouths: "Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"
(Picture from poptower.com)
After I read this list off to my husband, he wanted me to add Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy to the list. I told my husband
If you're looking for a new show, I hope you'll check one of these out. Did I miss your favorite? If so, let me know. I'd love to check it out.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
P.S. I am linking up with Beth for Tuesday Talk today! Check her blog out, you won't be disappointed!